the Rift

this is the land I live within[Valjean, Psyche, Open]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

As I lead Valjean into the colder land that I call home my thoughts wander far and wide. What will Lady Psyche think when she sees who I brought home? Will she like him? I hope she does! My energy was immense, and my little cloven hooves made small little prints in the permafrost as I walked towards the Basin with Valjean, the stallion I had met in the Threshold.

As my little roan body moves along quickly I glance back, making sure Valjean is behind me. When I catch the scent of home I almost tear up. I hadn't been back here in ages, I had been out and about exploring the land. But now here I was, returning from my travels.

I keep my little green emeralds focused on the snowy white ground, until, we reach home."Welcome to the Aurora Basin, Valjean!" I squeak with delight. My breath appears as smoke, vanishing into the open air. I keep my next few steps short and quick, stopping to let Valjean take in the scene."Hopefully Lady Psyche grants you a place in the herd!" My little black lips curled up into a sweet smile, and I look at Valjean, waiting for any words to slip from his lips.

I myself look at the Basin, admiring the smell and the sight. I had been born here, this was my home. The one place I could always go to. Where I could trust everyone. This was the place where I would be spending the rest of my life. Or so I hoped anyway. Somethings could go haywire and the Basin could be taken over by some one, or the gods could become angered and strike us all down. I shiver a bit, trying to push my thoughts back into the deepest corners of my mind.

I return from my sea of thoughts, looking at the towering black giant, waiting for him to answer me. My emerald eyes focused on his build. I was light and lithe, and built for speed and endurance, this guy was clearly built for strength. I stare at him, admiring his horn too. Two horns of solid bone, loosely intertwined, unlike my currently growing horn. A delicate and sharp white crystal that's smooth and is starting to curve back grows from my forehead. I stop and turn back to the Basin, staring deeply into the snowy scape, keeping my ears towards Valjean, still waiting on his reply.

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Messages In This Thread
this is the land I live within[Valjean, Psyche, Open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-19-2013, 02:56 PM