the Rift

this is the land I live within[Valjean, Psyche, Open]

Valjean Posts: 10
Banned
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 8
Daisy

I listen closely,a grin stuck to my face as Frost expressed her love for her leader. She sound wonderful,I must agree except for the temper I interpreted from you don't want to get on her bad side. Well,I supposed no one wanted to get on the bad side of others; Except those who purposely went out there way to annoying others. I hated those like that. A dark voice then floods my ears and,although it is kind,it still holds something else in her tone. The dark Unicorn steps out, addressing the foal mainly.

I shake my head a little,dipping my head slightly but not completely as I normally would,there was something about her I wasn't to sure about. is a home that our Frost has promised you? I open my mouth to speak but the little foal beats me to it and so I quickly shut my mouth as it returns to it's smiling state. My purple orbs are fixed on the onyx mare as I shift my weight to the side,resting my back left hoof folded on the ground,waiting to speak,my thoughts drifting of slightly.

I wonder what the others around here are like? Were they as out going and sweet as Frost Frye,or as mysterious as there dark leader Psyche? If I was to be honest,i'd rather them be like Frost frye for she had a much nicer approach but not everyone gets what they want,do they? Returning my attention back to the two my jaw opens and this time,words can come out,along with a sight chuckle. "Pleasure to meet you Psyche. I am Valjean." I lift my muzzle up slightly,looking round the land,not interested in how it looked but trying to look interested in the land. "Nice land you have hear. Im guessing the Unicorns,Equines and Pegasus are just as nice?" I say with a slight grin,trying to add a bit more of a lighter tone in Psyche's voice. Well,hoping it would take away the 'other' tone away anyway.

[Sorry bad post:p]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
RE: this is the land I live within[Valjean, Psyche, Open] - by Valjean - 01-24-2013, 01:56 PM