the Rift

Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Levi’s gaze was locked on Tio’s as he did not trust the brute at all. How dare he insult Kri like that as he stands there like a baby not knowing how to fend for himself? “Do not talk to my Sultana like that! I’ll have you know that she is one of the best fighters I have ever seen. She could kick your wimpy little ass and break you like a twig. You would never hold her hostage because neither she nor I would ever let it happen.” Immediately, Levi felt the tension of the sand move beneath his hooves as Tio started to raise towards Levi. The grullo quickly jumped back out of the way as the hoof nearly skimmed his skull. There was so much time to spare because Tio had not thought about how he shot towards Kri and then himself. It was not just a quick move, but one out of pure stupidity. Levi was not impressed at all and actually had a very bored look on his face. If this brute wanted to fight then let him, but he was pretty horrible at it anyways. This brute was great at nothing and his fighting skills were nothing but horrible. He had no strategy and his thoughts were not compelled together as they should have been. It was almost like he just decided to rage for no apparent reason with nothing to back himself up. Levi snorted with anger as he was about to strike to brute back, but he did not need to.

As Kri’s powerful kick came towards Tio, Levi jolted back slightly so that he would not block the great kick from Kri. Wow, she is some woman. Levi thought as a smirk came to his face. Her stocky legs might have been short, but they were prefect for making such a powerful kick. Levi watched in amazement as Kri took charge for something that he could have handled. She just threw herself out there like it was nothing to protect Levi. His silvery orbs looked towards her as his heart jolted with rage and nervousness.

“You are weak! Leaders do not choose flight, but fight. Pathetic that’s what you are.” Cursing in-between his breath Levi watched the brute as he got further and further away. “ Awh, look little Tio is running home probably crying to his mommy how he is unsuccessful.” A silvery laugh pierced from his throat, but he was not worthy of hearing what Levi really had to say. Levi wanted to keep his word PG appropriate since Kri was standing right before him. The sudden urge to chase Tio and pin him down to kick him and beat him so hard that he would get knocked out fell through one ear and out the other. The thought taunted him so badly, but he knew he was speaking to Kri just to get it in her head. It was unacceptable and disrespectful. Turning his attention to Kri, the brute’s chest rose and fell heavily from all of the tension. Hot breath streamed from his nostrils as he felt exhausted from everything. "That horse is just a momentary threat. Let's alert the herd. We prepare for war." Levi nodded his head agreeing with her words patiently. Levi was still in shock from how she protected him like that, but why? He had done nothing for her to protect him and she just did without any hesitation. Pressing himself close to Kri, he had a half smile on his face and half in shock. “Kri- y-you stood up for me? You went to help me..” Levi suddenly walked up to her, pressing his chest to hers draping his square neck over hers hugging her slightly. “No one has ever done that for me…” Closing his eyes, Levi felt as though he was truly loved as he pressed his body away from hers giving a slight smile. “Thank you Kri. You truly are family to me.”

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / open] - by Kri - 01-20-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / open] - by Kri - 01-22-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: Calm Before a Pandemic [Levi / open] - by Levi - 01-22-2013, 06:44 PM