the Rift

Give in to me | azzuen

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom

let it break upon you
like a wave upon the sand

This truly was a divine place. Its inclination was certainly worthy of the title "heavenly" for the billowing clouds that encompassed it gave it an air of anomalous beauty. It was a meadow suitable for the gods, and although the heat had stolen a parcel of its usual beauty, the Sun God's wrath had not fully impoverished its loveliness. She had not set hoof upon its soil for some time now - since before her daughter had been brought into the world - and although it had not varied drastically from what her memory could recall, she could visibly detect the differences in its landscape.

Curiosity had drawn her here, and she could not deny the urge. She was also hoping that Azzuen would follow her here, as it seemed to be an admirable habit or his. It would be a perfect time to renew and strengthen the bond between them, as she was desiring of his sole presence. Don't get her wrong, she loved her daughter unrestrainedly, but a little reprieve from the responsibilities of maternity would do well for her. As she grazed selectively of the swaying foliage at her hooves, she awaited her handsome knight's arrival with patience and intent, confident he would eventually appear. He always did.

Messages In This Thread
Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-05-2012, 02:33 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-11-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-11-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-12-2012, 06:04 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Random Event - 07-12-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-13-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-16-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-17-2012, 04:16 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Random Event - 07-20-2012, 11:04 PM