the Rift

Give in to me | azzuen

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom

let it break upon you
like a wave upon the sand

There she stood, the zephyr gently caressing the silken tendrils of her encolure, affectionately sweeping and twirling the lengthy strands through her docile fingers. Pinnate appendages were held out from her fine anatomy, broadened and extensive as a few of the ebony tipped plumes brushed across the dehydrated stalks below. She relished in the fading intensity of the sun as it sequentially sunk from its position in the ever darkening sky.

Soon enough, a shadow streaked across the ground, then overtop of her reminiscently silvern form. She tilted her angelic tiara upward to catch a glimpse of him, a shower of cool water cascading down upon her. Perspiration adhered to some regions of her figure so that dark patches marred her chromatic coat. A morsel of thin, white foam had constituted within the shallow furrow of her fleshy bosom and the underside of her barrel between the crevice of her forelegs. Despite the constant descent of the sun, the world was still ignited in a drone of warmth and the conflagration was currently in the process of being extinguished at an ever quickening pace. She was growing weary of the heat.

She turned away as he alighted, exuding ignorance to his presence save the shimmering gaze she held upon him, slender face lowered as her tasseled tail swayed demurely behind her voluptuous haunches. A nicker bubbled in her throat as he shook his comely, august head, gracefully hoisting her own once again into the air. She watched as he moved with patent gallantry around her, masculine profile displayed proudly as he did so.

An alluring grin had snaked it's way onto her features. She pranced graciously toward him, slackening the tempo of her gait as she grew nearer (which didn't take long) and brushed her velvet muzzle across his ebony skin. She had all but halted once her head had reached his withers, and ran her ivory teeth along the length of his spine, the warmth of her breath pouring periodically from her flaring nostrils. She looked back at him as she moved away, the natural sway of her body slightly exaggerated, for she too partook in his friskiness. Perhaps not in quite the same manner, but she figured he wouldn't mind.

Messages In This Thread
Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-05-2012, 02:33 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-11-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-11-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-12-2012, 06:04 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Random Event - 07-12-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-13-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-16-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-17-2012, 04:16 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Random Event - 07-20-2012, 11:04 PM