the Rift

Give in to me | azzuen

Ázzuen the Ardent Posts: 94
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8
Whit
Darkness surrounded them. Azzuen nostrils flared as the air became heavier, his eyes peered about, twirling an electric yellow – the stallion was familiar with the dangers of an electrical storm, having been in ones created by his brother’s katana quite often when they were young. The stallion was loathe to be distracted from his mate, the heat that had begun about his nether region swiftly diverting paths, any arousal he might have felt dissipating as the atmosphere turned potentially deadly. Bumping his maw against her again, he restored Cass’ normal senses, the last thing he needed on his mind was knowing that through hypersensitivity she would feel pain, ultimately caused by him!

A bitterness caused his lips to pinch into a scowl – why now, did the elements have to turn, when the day had been so clear and fine, did the static air have to create this deadly environment? Was their love forbidden by the Gods? Or was this the work of the childish antics of the Sun God once more, who it seemed enjoyed waving his powers about just to watch the mortals below quiver. Ruling by fear was not an effective way to rule, because fear inspired hatred, not respect. Azzuen was growing tired of these charades, but he was not foolish enough to question the look Cass gave him that screamed let’s go home!

Abruptly he surged forth with her, though the tree that was falling did scrape his hide, the adrenalin coursing through him dulled the pain from it, for now. It was the fire he was afraid of. Nothing was safe. Lightning was always drawn to the highest point, if they flew too high then they would become the highest point. But the fire crawled along the ground and devoured all that stood in its paths. The charred strands of grass itched his nose, but he just snorted the ashes away, his wings already unfurled, as he shouted to his beloved, pushing her before him all the while.

“Fly Cass, as fast and low as you can, to home. I will fly above you – stay in my shadow!” He was experienced in storms, he and his brother were electrical by nature, Azzuen at least, electromagnetic. He wondered what would happen to him should one of those deadly, sparky bolts touch him, he knew that such a thing would without a doubt activate his other magic, the one that he barely had a hold of. But maybe that would work, ensuring Cassiopeia was far enough out of the way to not feel it also, maybe his magic could change the charge of the lightning bolt and deflect it to another tree, or the ground if they were lucky. Wincing as his rump, which had been torn open by the tree, flexed to propel him into the air, he took off, his eyes never leaving Cass, his wings carrying him home swiftly.

Messages In This Thread
Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-05-2012, 02:33 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-11-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-11-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-12-2012, 06:04 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Random Event - 07-12-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-13-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-16-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-17-2012, 04:16 AM
RE: Give in to me | azzuen - by Random Event - 07-20-2012, 11:04 PM