the Rift

Sand, Scrubland, and Friendly Criticism [Note/Open]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

Note was amused at the tone of her spiteful voice as the mare snapped back a response. He stayed calm, watching her carefully as she started to calm down. It was strange how someone could so easily and quickly make such a transition from hateful to playful. The blue had stepped away, but Note had no intentions of advancing towards her anymore.

"I'd hate to get off on the wrong hoof with another Throat horse, though. My name's Aryel, what's yours?" Aryel. Aryel. He thought the name over and over again before filing it away along with the other names of horses he had met over the years. Some had faded from his memory, merely a shadow in the back of his mind. But Note doubted that he'd loose any traces of Aryel. How could he? She was feisty and certainly a being worth getting to know.

"I'm Note," He said plainly, dipping his head formally. He rarely addressed anyone this way, but he'd been arrogant enough to Aryel. He lifted his head once more, his sharp green eyes looking to the beat up tree. "Aryel, how does a tree sneak up on you?" Note questioned, looking at the mare quizzically.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sand, Scrubland, and Friendly Criticism [Note/Open] - by Note - 01-25-2013, 05:44 PM