the Rift

Pain is worth the heartbreak [Faelene]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Faelene you are a kind and honorable mare, why are you a part of the Basin? Levi thought. She looked like the Basin princess and was probably the most beautiful one there. The way her eyes lit up as she spoke, her luminous charcoal coat, and her red stringed mane. The brute wondered why she was not mean like he would have expected. Could she be messing with him so that she could report him back to the Basin and trick him? He doubted it since she seemed to be honest with him and plus they were sharing important information together… why would she? Levi trusted her and he would not judge her because he in fact he enjoyed her company. They were having really interesting conversations and he was not going to anticipate anything because he actually thought that maybe they would become friends? He hoped so.

Levi listened to her speak as she continued the story from her old home leaders. They seemed to be quite talented, despite the fact that they usually destroyed things. Levi gave a laugh as she said how the “destroyed” things, but they still made great crafts makers. “Ah, I see. Well maybe I can be as craft worthy as them one day!.” A grin appeared as he spoke. “Uhm unfortunately, not really, but I wouldn’t mind experimenting more so I think that would be a great idea if we go find another rock, good suggestion.” A smile pressed up his maw as his silver orbs locked on hers. He wanted to have Faelene come into his lands one day so he could show her around and practice more magic where there was sand, but he really did not think that Kri would be too fond of that, or for that matter any other of the Throat members. Although, Kri had let Valentine join the Throat and he was originally from the Basin, maybe she could? Levi would ask her when they departed and he hoped that it would not be very soon.

“I think that you will have great control madam Faelene, probably better control than me!.” Levi laughed think about his klutzy way of using his magic. He was so pathetic that it made him smile to. “And we can work together, help each other with strengths and weaknesses that we discover along the way.” His eyes were almost smiling as his gaze looked ever so slightly charming. “I look forward to this, it really will be a lot of fun.”

“It won't make your girlfriend jealous will it?"

The question hit him like a kick to his stomach. Girlfriend… Levi didn’t have one, maybe if Phae considered herself his girlfriend, but she didn’t really act like it. Levi never really thought about it. Well he thought about himself with Phae, but the girlfriend thing never really occurred. He figured he would at first play it off as though he did and then who knew where it would lead… that was going to be the fun part.

Even though Levi was a bit stunned by her question he made his emotions not show anything. “Maybe…” Levi said kind of quietly. He paused for a moment to watch her reaction and see if she would get disappointed or not. “If I had one.” Levi gave a quick snort and a smirk and then asked her the same question back. “Will your boyfriend be jealous as well?”

He was pleased to hear her talk about the Throat. She really seemed to think of it rather fondly although he knew that the Basin hated Pegasi. “I agree Faelene, I think the Throat won’t let him walk away either I know I sure won’t.” He smiled at her and then shifted his weight in his legs. When Faelene suddenly said that she had another ability Levi looked at her with confusion. A soft “What?” escaped his throat as he wondered what she was talking about. Slowly the figurine of Faelene started to disappear as Levi’s orbs grew wide. “Whoah!” Levi looked around exasperated. Where was the fair lady from the basin? She had disappeared. “That is amazing! You’re right he will not be able to see you. If it weren’t for your voice I would have no clue that you were here.” Laughing with her Levi was very intrigued with her ability. What a cool thing to have as a power. Perfect if you were to be a spy or warrior.

Walking forwards Levi stopped to look behind him “Ladies first.” Moving his head in the direction motioning for her to come he stood patiently waiting. “Shall we go?” A kind smile emerged from his cheeks.

[OOC: Sica! I am so so so so so so so sorry for the wait! I know I took forever so if you want to end the Thread then I have no problem with it. Just let me know:)]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Pain is worth the heartbreak [Faelene] - by Levi - 01-20-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: Pain is worth the heartbreak [Faelene] - by Levi - 04-07-2013, 11:53 AM