the Rift

Let it be the end of this [Torasin,RE]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Excitement washes over my onyx body as I trotted over the rolling waves of sand. My body almost glides over the waves as my smooth paces are now well fitted to the sand.I would be walking but eagerness has grasped my heart and I simply can't wait to see if we can get the next falcon that comes. My head turns to look at the dragon. Power and beauty is held deep within it,showing slightly but it is not until it is at it's best that you can see it's true power and beauty.

I halt,twisting my ebony body round to face Torasin. My eyes sparkle with excitement as I gaze gratefully upon him. Deep blue orbs catch with his green jewels. My black coat drinks in the heat as rays of sun beats down. I look towards Kiba with grateful eyes,wondering how heat affects him. Turning my eyes back up to Torasin I smile with glee. "And now we wait."

Thought's fill my mind of when I last saw the majestic figure of the moon goddess. The last time I had come back with a quest but this time I will return with my magic. In fact no. I shall return as a peregrine falcon. skimming across the seas,soaring though the sky's,spying what I can from down below. I will be able to face with my Pegasus friends,hide in disguise when I want and no one would know I'm listening. I couldn't see any fault with the magic I desire but first,one must be killed.

[Another crap post from me..]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Let it be the end of this [Torasin,RE] - by Aisha - 01-20-2013, 04:29 PM
RE: Let it be the end of this [Torasin,RE] - by Aisha - 01-27-2013, 08:46 AM