the Rift

Let it be the end of this [Torasin,RE]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I am almost jumping up straight,all four hoofs lifting of the ground but I restrain my self knowing that any movement would put the birds of from coming down. Looking up at the clear sky above I see two of the falcons I desire. Grinning at Torasin my eyes turn to Kiba,now focusing on him with hopeful eyes. This rested on the dragon alone. My hopeful,and slightly selfish gaze,turns back up to the swooping bird. One day I could be flying with them. I barely even think about how selfish this quest could be interpreted as,to take a life for what I want. It barely crossed my mind I was to eager to return to the goddess.

The trills from Kiba snap me out of my dream. Unforgiving claws fall down from above as Kiba tryed went in for the lethal strike to hold the birds small body in his grasp. I am about the whinny in joy,almost sure he had got it but again I had to hold myself back in case somehow it manged to escape from Kiba. I close my eyes,not wanting to see the outcome in case I was disappointing but though the black void of my closed eyes I see a Peregrine Falcon,in all its beauty swooping up and down,performing acrobatic tricks. A smile grows on my onyx maw.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Let it be the end of this [Torasin,RE] - by Aisha - 01-20-2013, 04:29 PM
RE: Let it be the end of this [Torasin,RE] - by Aisha - 01-27-2013, 08:46 AM