the Rift

the taming of the shrew, kri/any

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

THIS WORLD IN WHICH WE LIVE IN

SHOULD BE HID AWAY IN WRAPS

The sands make the grey’s sink as he moved back to the Throat. It was interesting how one could be changed in just a second. He moved with ease, body feeling better as the waves of heat touched his bones. He felt old, just as old as the elder unicorn Myrddin of the Aurora Basin. What he getting older? Being eleven, he supposed he was, but not quite as old as some others. He moved closer to the entrance, where he had spoken with the Resolute, who had gladly let him come and stay. The boarders of the Throat were a safe haven for him, and he felt more welcomed within theses desert walls than he had found in the Edge, or in the Basin. Though it was unspoken between the unicorns, he had needed it to be. He looked on himself now. He was needy, that was for sure, having to figure out what it is he and others around him wanted, and try to fulfill such things. He was kind, and he wanted to prove to Kri that he was different now. However much he tried to believe that, he knew there was a little part of his mind that yelled bullshit. He pushed the thought away, hoping that he would figure this out, and prove that little stupid part of his brain wrong. He saw horses ahead of him. One was red, like the sands of the desert, and has spots on him. He had a dragon at his side. The heart stallion didn’t recognize him, but he heard the words “Aurora Basin”. A small unicorn was the one that spoke them, and it was hard for the taller stallion to stifle a laugh. He was of the Basin? He had never seen him, and he knew why. He could step on him, but he knew he shouldn’t. Besides, he didn’t want to get Basin smell on his hooves; it was so hard to clean off.
“Let me ask you then: why would you leave the safety of such a wretched place and come here on your own free will, when you won’t exactly be welcomed?” He moved toward the pegasus, taking a stand, waiting for the short one to spit venom back at his face. He would laugh when he did, for he was better than him, he knew that now.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Horse Background Horn

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
the taming of the shrew, kri/any - by Jackal2 - 01-21-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: the taming of the shrew, kri/any - by Sierra - 01-21-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: the taming of the shrew, kri/any - by Aurelius - 01-22-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: the taming of the shrew, kri/any - by Valentine - 01-22-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: the taming of the shrew, kri/any - by Sumati - 01-25-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: the taming of the shrew, kri/any - by Kri - 01-28-2013, 11:57 AM