the Rift

I Know Donkeys Look Strange... || Open

Rae Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The Dark Portal. It had been a while since she had been here. Rae looked at the dwarf leading this expedition, nodding when he asked if everyone was ready. "Aye, sir, I'm always ready fer some arsekickin', ha!" She exclaimed and laughed in a loud, annoying tone. She wore black stripes, which left above her hooves and finished at the top of her legs. At her flank, a tint of red cascaded over her. Rae was a mare African Wild Ass in her mid year of three, light gray fur covering her.

Continuing on her imagined journey, she toke a look at the scenery around her, she spoke once more: "Oi, anyone of ye up fer a round or few once this is over? I bet I could outdrink ya'll anyway!" she grinned after her last sentence. Obviously she lied but she wishes that one day she could outdrink a dwarf...

She blinked a few times and let her imagination slip away. The dwarfs became transparent then faded, disappearing. Her imagined animals scurried behind bushes and such then faded away. She looked around. Her orbs took in the scenery. The trees were a deep green and the sun was hidden behind leaves. In front of her, the path was wide about nine feet before trees could reach out and scrape your sides. The path was covered with twigs.

She let one of her 'friends' come back. It was a crow, but one only she could see for it was her imagination. It was disfigured though. It's beak dripped blood, it was missing one of it's legs, and it's eyes weren't there and X's took there place. "You are an ass!" The crow squawked and cackled as she ignored it. It spluttered droplets of blood on her. She pinned her rather large ears back and snorted at him. The crow's name had been Melko. She knew it was real though. She had seen it on the path a ways back. It's head almost ripped off and such. She didn't know it was dead and she didn't know it was the living dead. It looked like it's wings had been burnt and singed. It flew away and faded.

She knew it was her imagination though. She knew she could control it. "Hmm. Is anyone he-e-ere?" Her voice sang the last words and went higher every E. Her dark lips curled into a smile. She continued walking. "Laa.. Na na na naaaa! Fa la la laaa!" She just sung a few words. Notes contrasting. She was melodious and such, but she was lonely right now. She needed a friend, and a real one.

Messages In This Thread
I Know Donkeys Look Strange... || Open - by Rae - 01-21-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: I Know Donkeys Look Strange... || Open - by Rae - 01-22-2013, 05:43 PM