the Rift

I Know Donkeys Look Strange... || Open

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

With bewilderment, the stag watched as the desert ass looked at something that wasn’t there. What…what? She is just as strange as the crazy polar bear. His eyebrow raised one it’s own, but he wasn’t overly surprised. He decided playing along would be best.
“It’s fine…quite a cute little fellow, they were also. How interesting. I’m never met a desert ass before. I apologize for my staring. I’m a philosophical stallion, always interested in how or what others are, or other things for that matter. Myself, I am a unicorn. The “spike” growing from my head is an enlarged bone, and it has many uses. Have you never heard of a unicorn before?” His gaze made a questioning stare, and he wondered truly if this ass had. He wouldn’t be surprised, being trapped in a desert were who’s knows what else was lurking about, but it was interesting that she had made it to this land at all. “The land were I am trying to take you is a desert known as The Dragon’s Throat. The area is very large, and two mares rule it. Kri the Resolute and Sumati the Sinbird are the leaders names. Oh, silly me, I seem to have forgot my own manners. My name is Valentine, pupil of the Dragon’s Throat. I think you will like this land, since you are used to a hot climate already. What do you say? Um…is seems that you have also misplaced your own name. May I have it, or is it a well kept secret?”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
I Know Donkeys Look Strange... || Open - by Rae - 01-21-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: I Know Donkeys Look Strange... || Open - by Rae - 01-22-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: I Know Donkeys Look Strange... || Open - by Valentine - 01-23-2013, 11:57 AM