the Rift

The Sun Shines Down (Levi, Open, Joining)

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The lupa looked up at the grullo warrior. He seemed to be pretty skilled, especially if he was a sergeant. He appeared to be very strong and seemed to be smart, but she could easily have been fooled by his appearance. She remembered what Lupus had told her that the Throat had taken two members from the Basin and kept them as prisoners. Could Levi be tricking her and was he going to capture her? She knew that if he was, she could easily slip away because of her speed and agile figure. But maybe they had a reason to take them? They could have deserved it. Ayaka knew not to judge something just because someone else told her something.

As Levi began to talk, her thoughts disappeared and her ears pricked up. He ended with a small smile. She knew that lots of other animals had thought of her as weak because of her frail frame. But those who thought that were idiots in her mind. She was quite strong in fact. She was also fast and a quick thinker. Doesn’t that make a good fight too? You had to be quick in order to dodge their moves and you had to be a quick thinker to make your next move. “Thank you Levi for not underestimating me. I also, have never sparred with a horse.” But I have hunted a deer before. She thought, then the fae continued, “Also, could you tell me some of the other ranks you think I might be good at?”

As the brute chuckled, she smiled. The lupa liked to see others happy, because it seemed to make her forget even more about her history. The fatal kick to her alpha’s head because of her and how everyone looked at her with disgust. So she ran away so that she could make things better. She had tried really hard ever since she had entered Helovia to be kind to everyone. She decided not to respond, but just to smile.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
The Sun Shines Down (Levi, Open, Joining) - by Ayaka - 01-21-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: The Sun Shines Down (Levi, Open, Joining) - by Ayaka - 01-23-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: The Sun Shines Down (Levi, Open, Joining) - by Ayaka - 01-25-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: The Sun Shines Down (Levi, Open, Joining) - by Ayaka - 01-28-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: The Sun Shines Down (Levi, Open, Joining) - by Ayaka - 02-03-2013, 09:07 AM