the Rift

Too Sunny for Shade! [Joining/Open]

Bernadette Posts: 14
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 4
M.E.

Bernad(ette)

The fear in Bernadette's breast was spiraling; she felt as though she were spinning out of control with the grips of her own paranoia. Suddenly stopping her pacing with rigid legs, she stood stock still amongst the flowing mists, allowing the cool, silky air to kiss her shaking body. She took a deep breath; the girl must calm down and must get a grip on herself. It was easier to find and snare a mind of madness; it was much harder to grasp the lucid dreams of a freedom-bound mare. Because she was certainly a mare, and one would do well to remember that fact. "Yes," Bernadette muttered to herself in barely a whisper, "....I'm a mare."

*“I’m glad you made it Bernadette. Welcome home.”*

Bernadette gave a soft squeal of delight; she knew that voice, as it was the only equine voice she had even really listened to. "Thor!" she said excitedly, prancing in place as she whipped her head from side to side, trying to spot the behemoth. It didn't take her long to spot him; he emerged from the quite mists, calm and benign in his own way and smiling down at Bernadette with those dancing eyes of his. Like a blanket smothering the coals of a long-smouldering campfire, Thor's presence stifled the flames of fear licking the innermost parts of Bernadette's psyche, quelling her anxiety and bringing about that excited peacefulness that Bernadette held so dear. Her blood pressure started to drop some; she could feel the tremors in her legs fading away, and her heart-beat slow to something a little more normal and sustainable. It seems as though the tiny mare wouldn't seize after all.

It soon became apparent, however, that Thor wasn't alone; a specter of a mare emerged from the mists, silvery and fine with a horn that shown like ivory. Bernadette turned curious steel eyes upon the lady; there was no fear in any trace of her posture, only a pleasant inquiring urge that was associated with the fact that this stranger was --also-- a mare like Bernadette! Wow! A real mare! An actual mare!

*"Greetings, and welcome to the World's Edge. I am Hellena."*

"Thank you," Bernadette said somewhat breathlessly; she could feel the beginnings of a prance beginning to stir within her legs, "It's...very good to meet you, a fellow mare. I'm a mare too, you know," She said sweetly, her tail flying upwards in a flag of happiness and friendship. Welcome, welcome all! What wonderful words!

~~~~~~~

"Hello!"
Goodbye!
Gettin' out of Dodge.

(OOC: lol don't worry about it. Clearly my muse isn't here >.<)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Too Sunny for Shade! [Joining/Open] - by Thor - 01-21-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Too Sunny for Shade! [Joining/Open] - by Bernadette - 01-31-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Too Sunny for Shade! [Joining/Open] - by Thor - 02-10-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: Too Sunny for Shade! [Joining/Open] - by Thor - 02-20-2013, 04:30 PM