the Rift

Too Sunny for Shade! [Joining/Open]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
She was always such a peculiar creature, Bernadette. But there was something that I enjoyed about her, sought in her that I did not find in myself. Perhaps it was her enthusiasm for life and the likes. Whatever it was, I was glad that she was here beside me. Her excitement at the sight of me brought a warm smile to my lips and I couldn’t help but go to her in hopes that she would accept my queer show of affection. I reached down to stroke her muzzle with my own and while I was lost on the idea of why or how it came to happen, I was glad it did. Her scent was comforting, a reminder that I had soothed a fearful heart from the snares of the mere sense of unknowing. She looked tense as always but her shoulders loosened marginally in my presence. “It’s so nice to see you Miss Bernadette.

With that I followed her gaze beyond myself and into the misty background of The Edge. Hellena lie in wait as she had often done in the previous affairs of “hunting and gathering.” The Threshold was a cruel place as I thought about it, a real buffet of hearts long lost and waiting to be found. I guess that’s why I couldn’t leave her there… Bernadette was a lovely creature despite her quirks, but I was confident that she would fit right in.

Hellena, how nice to see you again so soon.” I waggled a raised brow at her and smiled. She was always sure to watch out for us in her own way and I respected her for it. She proved to me that while we came from different places in life, we all came together under the same sun, the same moon, the same indication of life that was signified in The Edge. I listened to the two mares speak pleasantly, losing myself in some false imagination that I would one day come to relate with. We had come a long way since Mirage had returned, but we were still working to overcome the mountains that lie ahead.
ooc| This made me cringe..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Too Sunny for Shade! [Joining/Open] - by Thor - 01-21-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Too Sunny for Shade! [Joining/Open] - by Thor - 02-10-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: Too Sunny for Shade! [Joining/Open] - by Thor - 02-20-2013, 04:30 PM