the Rift

Too Sunny for Shade! [Joining/Open]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
I suppose it would be nice of me to mention that Bernadette struck me all wrong, I mean, there was nothing to justify her queer tendencies, but of course Thor was more than willing to forgive her for her mistakes. I guess she was kind of quaint in her own way but then again, I guess her acquaintance was not my choice. If it had been mine, we would have left her standing in the Threshold all wide eyed and open-mouthed. The shadows really would have eaten her then and she wouldn’t have any right to complain anymore. I guess Thor was quickly proving himself to be my other half and how could I blame him, I was bitchy and he was not. He looked for the best in everyone and I, well, I made fun of them because it was amusing.

She spoke up against the quiet and her pitchy tunes were making my ears ring at the sound of them. Of course she wanted to stay here in the Edge, it was a wonderful place. I liked Mirage enough with her quick wit but I wondered if she ever saw a dull moment. Was her life all clear-cut and planned? Maybe she was just able to play it off like a pro. Hellena was much the same, because she always wore a serious smile. Did she ever laugh? Did she ever feel euphoria? Honestly females were not my strong point and obviously not Thor’s either because he was eager enough to stay quiet for the remainder of the meeting before deciding he was better off leaving altogether.

I guess leaving females to do their female stuff was the right decision because from the way Hellena was glaring at Bernadette, clearly as confused as I was on his decision, I think he felt a little insecure. After all, he was still a male. He didn’t understand the workings of their thoughts and their expectations. He sweet smile was enough to let them know that he was about to be down and out before he nodded politely. “I’m glad that you find everything to your liking. If you ever need my assistance with anything you know where to find me.” He winked at the pallid mare before turning to Hellena to grace her with a farewell smile. “It was nice to see you again Miss Hellena.” With that, he turned heels to run for the hills.

He had done his part and now it was time to move on to bigger and better things. Well, so he thought anyways.

OOC| I’m trying a new writing style but I don’t know how I like it… But I’m going to go ahead and pull Thor from this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Too Sunny for Shade! [Joining/Open] - by Thor - 01-21-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Too Sunny for Shade! [Joining/Open] - by Thor - 02-10-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: Too Sunny for Shade! [Joining/Open] - by Thor - 02-20-2013, 04:30 PM