the Rift

You Never Know What You'll Find || NPC

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

NPC; VIKTOR
You should run.

"I will be ask-king the questions, nad you "

With a grunt which was unmistakably that of a pig, Viktor moved closer to the edge of the cave until his silhouette was visible despite the raging storm. Snorting again, trying to take in her scent and deduce what sort of meal she might be, he licked his chops in anticipation. "Come out, come out weir-ever you ahr " He called in a sing-song voice, looking to his left and right, as if he he didn't know Angora was corned right in front of him. Growing rapidly impatient, he began pawing at the ground. "Come oud so dat I can beginning to eat you. " He ordered, his tail briskly moving to and fro, slapping his pinkish skin. Then, with a smirk he called, "Oh look. Der is prinz charming come to rescue you. Oh no prinz!" Moving away from the mouth of the cave in a fake-scramble, he turned to call over his shoulder, "I am running avay from cave now. "

Hunkering down outside the mouth of the cave, Viktor waited impatiently, positive that Angora would fall for the trick. Equines were stupid, da? Greeted by only silence, Viktor frowned. Ahha! An idea! "I am prinz charming, come to save you " Viktor called in an entirely too feminine voice. But then again, how would a wicked ice-pig know what a prince sounded like anyways? Stifling a laugh, Viktor dropped his shoulders, tusks ready, absolutely positive this time, that Angora would come out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Never Know What You'll Find || NPC - by NPC - 02-04-2013, 08:57 PM