the Rift

You Never Know What You'll Find || NPC

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

Gold wings and black legs flew through the sky. Green eyes scanned the ground beneath. He was flying today, sick of being on the ground. He was a mess, and his container was about to break. The liquid inside was poison, enough to kill the entire world if he let it spill out. But he would, he couldn’t do that. Angora, Thor…he didn’t want them hurt. He was hurt, but that didn’t matter either. The pain in his heart was logged in, and he couldn’t wash it away just yet. Above him, the clouds started to pour down snow. First it was small flakes of ice, brushing against his black coat every now and then. After a few minutes, it snowed much harder, having big, fat flakes of ice coming down, and sticking to the ebony, making him white. Green eyes were blinded by the white, and he decided to go down to the ground. He swooped down, landing in a fresh pile of snow. He was in the Northern part of Helovia he knew, but he hadn’t been her before. In the distance was a cave of some sort, made of ice. The wind blew hard and the coldness soaked into the Trickster’s bones, and he moved quickly to take shelter. Once inside, it was much warmer than it was out in the open. However, he was alerted by voices echoing within the walls of the cave. He following, one sounding familiar to his ears, and found more caves than the one he just went through. Finally reaching the voices, he turned a corner to see Angora facing a boar. The boar was talking of hurting her, he knew. Without a second thought, the large Freisian-shire stood between them, completely covering Angora from the boar’s sight and towering over him.
“And tell me, just what would you be doing with a mare little boar? I’m afraid this one’s mine, and I don’t share.”

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Never Know What You'll Find || NPC - by Loki - 02-26-2013, 04:49 PM