the Rift

one true believer [Azeen, open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

My worry for the youngling evaporates as she cavorts and capers about in glee. I smile, chuckling softly. She runs back to me, presses her maw to my chest. "I can't believe it!" she says. "We are here! I am really home now!" I tuck my maw around her nape. "We are, indeed, little dove." She has recovered from the journey quite quickly, and I am pleased that she seems so strong. I had been so worried - after all, where has she been all this time? How has she managed to find food? I shudder to think what might have happened to her. There are all sorts of rumors circulating these days.

"There have been some changes. Leander disappeared, but I'm sure you know that already." I frown. Where did he go, and why did he leave Azeen to fend for herself? "Kri is the Sultana - I'm not sure if you've met her, dear, but she's a very good leader." I wonder what else I should tell her. Should I show her around? Yes, that seems like a good idea. I wouldn't want her to get lost again. "I should show you around so you don't get lost again. Are you up for it, or do you need to rest?" I will have to keep an eye on her.

I lower my maw to the water before us now. It is arguably the most important part of the oasis, and I hope that Azeen will stay close until she is more familiar with the terrain. There are others around, of course, but I have yet to make them more than simple acquaintances. I drink, and it is a soothing coolness in my throat. Satisfied, I lift my head again, watch the flicka. "You should drink, Azeen. You're probably dehydrated, even if you don't feel the effects right now."

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
one true believer [Azeen, open] - by Sohalia - 01-21-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: one true believer [Azeen, open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-23-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: one true believer [Azeen, open] - by Sohalia - 01-28-2013, 06:29 PM