the Rift

Floating somewhere in the atmosphere... [Loon Tracker]

Tharos Posts: 37
Banned atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hands :: 9 years old HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

You're only North Star I would follow this far...

Title/Link Blurp. Participants

Chapter 1
A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere Wandered into the threshold of Helovia, travelling east from the endless blue. Met with Nadira and Kimber of the Foothills. Followed Nadira towards her homeland. kachie and s3ilver

Though Darkness Lays Arrives at the Foothills to find it under attack. After leaving a few terse words to the horses standing around doing nothing to help, he runs to join in the resistance- either out of misplaced bravery, or because he wanted to seem valiant in the eyes of Nadira (probably a bit of both.) open

Let Me Hear You Foothills Invasion. Hopefully, we all know how that went and I don't need to elaborate. #CrushingFailure invasion

Time to Heal After the battle, being healed by Torasin, and has a dream of his homeland. open

You Found Me Leaves the foothills to become an outcast and follows Nadira to confess his lustlove. End of Chapter 1. s3ilver

Chapter 2
What Goes Up, Must Come Down Finally tracks down his father, and helps the members of the Foothills capture Tio, hoping to come with them and see to it that Tio was placed on trial for his crimes. This didn't actually happen, because (I) felt awkward crashing a herd meeting.aud and gaz

Aftermath Tries to join the world's edge and warn them about what his father is capable of, so that they can be prepared. He is unsuccessful on both accounts. whit and kachie

Frozen Waves Meet Ocean Floors meets Artemis of the Foothills at the Frozen Arch. They get trapped inside the archway by a blizzard- chemistry sparks in the conversation that follows as they wait out the storm and then break down the sealed archway. They agree to meet again soon.Sei

Charted Polaris Feeling worried after not seeing her for a while, Tharos decides to go in search of Artemis, and meets her and Ranjiri at the border of the foothills. UNFINISHED

Messages In This Thread
RE: Floating somewhere in the atmosphere... [Loon Tracker] - by Tharos - 09-19-2013, 05:09 AM