the Rift

You Annoy Me...But I'll Deal With You | Loki, Open

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
 LAKOTA</style>
 My heart is a hollow place for the devil to dance again</style>

Lakota had fully rested herself and awoken fine the next morning after using nearly all her strength saving Phaedra's and Apollo's asses. She loved them, in that unhappy way she had. They were under her protection, and she would kill whoever dared to mark their hides. It was what had driven her down the beach that day, prepared to fight a fucking sea monster for them. Walter had been cheery in the end, though that disgruntled her. The deaths of the wolves, however, made her feel happy for the revenge and proper payment for daring to corner her idiotic siblings. She'd found herself adding the two younglings to her list of members to watch over carefully, the spots previously only holding Ophelia, Ktulu, and Hototo. If her entire family was this idiotic, she was going to end up having to watch all of them! Lakota had too strong of a big sister instinct to not hover over them in the shadows. They were all so young and naive, and she wouldn't let their inexperience harm them. Even if she hated feeling like a babysitter.

Needing some time to cool off and stop feeling the need to murder whoever stepped too close to the Deep Forest, Lakota had unhappily slunk from the shadows that hid her so effectively. If she took off the icy mask on her face perhaps she could be considered beautiful. Sapphire roan glowed beneath the sun and made the obsidian retreat from her sides, the alabaster coating along her spine only furthering the feminine glow she tried to hide behind nasty words and sharp eyes. She would not allow herself to be beautiful, for only one person in the world had found her beautiful before. Icy demeanor melted away and sadness filled her visage. Violet irises softened, strict posture relaxing into a slow, languid walk. Ithrim. How she missed him. His cheeky smile that was always half smirk. His playful, teasing attitude that broke through her fortress of ice and stone. He had seen past the cruel princess she had been back then, had looked at her shattered, well-guarded heart and kissed it lovingly back together. Orange still remained her favorite color, the color of his eyes. Every autumn reminded her of him, and she would withdraw even further into herself. His last words had been for her to find love again, to not end up like her parents. She felt horrible for not obeying her love, though she had moved on from him. He was still the stitching that kept most of her heart together, and until someone stitched over it again she feared she would never be able to grant him peace in the afterlife. At least Lakota had managed not to be like her parents, allowing herself to love her siblings and even to an extent the Grey. Though, that love grew very slowly but surely. Soft sigh left her lips, for once standing in the middle of a lonely field of flowers with every wall crumbling away as she remembered his handsome face. "I still miss you Ithrim..." Lakota whispered, wishing she had enough emotions to cry. Perhaps she was too frozen inside from watching her love be tortured and killed slowly to let it melt into tears. Perhaps she was simply frozen for good.

Messages In This Thread
You Annoy Me...But I'll Deal With You | Loki, Open - by Lakota - 01-22-2013, 04:38 AM