the Rift

You Annoy Me...But I'll Deal With You | Loki, Open

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
 LAKOTA</style>
 my heart is a hollow place for the devil to dance again</style>

Wind was warm as it caressed her, and violet eyes closed slowly as she reveled in its touch. The only sound around her was the flowing of the air and her own breathing, a slow and steady cadence that calmed her. Maybe, just maybe, if she tried hard enough she could imagine Ithrim was still there with her. Yes, this was what she had needed. To let down the walls she built up so heavily, though they only came down when she was close to breaking. It rarely if ever happened, on this day was when she had to admit to herself that yes, somewhere inside she did have a heart. That she wasn't a machine, as much as she wished to replace her heart with a chunk of metal. Though she'd been told that she already had multiple times. Lakota could still picture him clearly, had hung on for so long to that image that he would forever be burned into her memory. Could almost hear him whisper, feel his touch, and she was so close...

Beating of wings shattered her perfect dream. Eyes snapped open, annoyance automatically hiding how distraught she felt that she'd been cut off right when she'd thought she could feel him again. The stallion that landed before him was strange, she'd give him that, and the look on his face was one she had never seen before. Instantly she was wary, sliding her walls back up with ease only to falter and pause when he called her out on it. Lakota stared at him unsurely for a few long moments and didn't speak, watching him for a sign that he would use this against her. But no, something was different, and she obeyed with a snarl. Crown dropping in a defensive position, but she allowed her face to show the pain and longing it held. "Friendly conversation? You do not seem the type, Loki. What is it you want?" Voice snapped slightly, but a waver held her tone. Tail flashed against her legs, scared. Lakota never felt fear, but this was something she did fear. Someone finding out that she wasn't perfect, getting deep into her chest and pulling out her heart to shove it in her face and laugh at her. Face flickering between indifference, sorrow, and distrust. If Loki so much as made a move she'd flee.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Annoy Me...But I'll Deal With You | Loki, Open - by Lakota - 01-22-2013, 04:31 PM