Skylies Lyriel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The Twins
I got you in my dreams
like a butterfly
You got me to the bones
like a fairytale in life

"Arrgh, can't the birds shut up already? They're irritating," Skylies growled and stared at her brother. He didn't care at all. Just walking there beside her, eyes forward and concentrating on the road. He was a lot calmer than her. How? Well, she had no freaking idea. He had always been the calm one of them two.
The birds' tweeting annoyed her like hell. So loud and quick beeps made her ears hurt. The mare looked around. They had entered a deep forest with high trees that had started to bloom out.
Spring. What else? The season of love when every mare was ready to start a pregnancy with the one she loved.
Skylies snorted and looked forward again. Love was pathetic. It just broke your heart into a thousand pieces and never healed.

He didn't care about his dear twin. She was just tired and they hadn't gotten a big meal for at least four days now. All they had found was water and a few muddy pieces of grass.
Lyriel sighed and continued his wandering. Big hooves covered with greyish blue feathering carried his heavy body forwards. They were both rather big twins, and sometimes he had hard to believe that his little mother had birthed them both with just two hours between.
He sighed and looked at his sister.
"Skylies, calm down. If we're lucky, we arrive somewhere where the birds doesn't tweet as much. You don't have to complain all the time." His voice was deep and rumbling in the dark evening.

The sun was almost completely gone as they wandered through the forest, coloring the sky with purple and orange by the horizon. Dark blue had invaded the upper part of the big empyrean. Lyriel sighed again and stopped.
His twin did as well.
"Brother, why did you stop?" Skylies looked at her sibling and raised a 'brow. They had wandered for about 5 years with only a few stops on the way. But it wasn't even night yet, so why did they stop?
"Because, my dear twin, I thought that I heard something in the distance." The big draft was unsure of what he had heard, but better safe than sorry.

"Skylies talking."
"Lyriel talking."

OOC: Yay! The twins <3
Word count: 367
Skylies & Lyriel

Messages In This Thread
Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 01-22-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Mauja - 01-24-2013, 07:41 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 01-30-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Mauja - 01-31-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 01-31-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Mauja - 01-31-2013, 12:51 PM