Skylies Lyriel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The Twins
I got you in my dreams
like a butterfly

You got me to the bones
like a fairytale in life

"What do you mean, Lyriel? I can't hear anyth-" The draft stopped herself in the middle of and listened. There was something in the woods around them.
Lavender orbs searched the area surrounding them, only to find darkness. Except...
"Hey, what's that?!" She bursted out, almost yelling, and her twin turned his head.
It was a white figure together with an owl.

Lyriel snorted and looked at the creature. He was a bit far away for the draft to see details, but he saw good enough to see that it was a unicorn. The icy horn in the white creature's forehead wasn't hard to see.
"Greetings." He greeted them? Well, at least he sounded friendly.
"Follow me, my sister.." Lyriel murmed, his dark voice rumbling the silence between them.
They wandered closer to the unicorn just as he spoke again.

"And welcome to Helovia. I am Mauja. Do you seek something here?" Skylies tilted her head and looked at her twin. Mauja? Was he someone to trust?
The draft stallion glanced at his sister, and then turned his eyes to the whitey again. His coat shone in the darkness, an easy target for animals. How had he survived in these lands? The sister looked at the unicorn and smirked.
"Thank you, Mauja, for welcoming us. We seek shelter and possibly a home. We a-" Skylies stopped as her twin looked at her with a disappointed look.
He continued her sentence more carefully, as he knew that his twin would give away too much information.

"Mauja, do you possibly know where two unicorns like us could stay?" Lyriel didn't want to give away their names yet, even though this was a unicorn and not some other species. Pegasi and equines were out of the question to talk to, but they had to be careful even with the horned kins.
They could be betrayers.

"Skylies talking."
"Lyriel talking."

OOC: Sorry for taking so long ^^ I've been busy and during these latest couple of days sick :c
Word count: 311
Skylies & Lyriel

Messages In This Thread
Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 01-22-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Mauja - 01-24-2013, 07:41 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 01-30-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Mauja - 01-31-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 01-31-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Mauja - 01-31-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 02-12-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Mauja - 02-14-2013, 07:21 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 02-17-2013, 01:55 PM