Skylies Lyriel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The Twins
I got you in my dreams
like a butterfly

You got me to the bones
like a fairytale in life

He was unsure whether to like him or dislike him. Lyriel had never met such an interesting stallion before and his sister hadn't either, what he knew of.
He saw in the white's eyes that he seemed confused in some strange way and that he was... The draft couldn't quite read the icy unicorn, but he knew that there was something that didn't like him.
Maybe because he almost stared? Could be.

Skylies sighed and bumped her brother's shoulder with her muzzle. He didn't have to be rude just because they didn't know him.
She turned her head to Mauja and smiled carefully, it was noticeable but enough to keep her twin calm.
"Far in the north? Unicorns?" The mare took the sentence as there was only unicorns in the valley that the white spoke of and smiled wider. Her brother grumped and looked away.
She could handle the talking.

The mare sighed at her brother. He was over-protective. They didn't have to hide themselves away from their kin, especially not this one.
"Mauja, let me introduce us. I am Skylies, and this is my brother Lyriel," she smiled and glanced at her brother who had turned his head towards Mauja again.
He didn't like that she introduced him, but the eyes of the unicorn was starting to look... Was he blind?

Skylies stroke her ears back as she saw how the unicorn's eyes changed. Was there something wrong with him? It was creeping in across his eyes, like blindness slowly taking over, even though his eyes were still bright and somewhat joyful. The brother cleared his throat and looked at the kin before him.
"I wonder about one thing... Is there only unicorns in this valley thou speak of?" He took on his polite side and smirked at the stallion.
No one had any reason to be rude. Yet.

"Skylies talking."
"Lyriel talking."

ooc: c:
word count: 310

Skylies & Lyriel

Messages In This Thread
Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 01-22-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Mauja - 01-24-2013, 07:41 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 01-30-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Mauja - 01-31-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 01-31-2013, 08:46 AM