Skylies Lyriel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The Twins
I got you in my dreams
like a butterfly

You got me to the bones
like a fairytale in life

"...Keep such opinions to yourself until the time is right." The mare snorted, but remained silent. Sure... They needed a home, and if that was the only rule; Fine.
She could do that.
Lyriel rolled his eyes at the twin. She was so young in her mind, even though both of them were 8 years old. He was more mature than her, and they both knew that. He watched under silence how the whitey tilted his pale head, making his frosty horn meet his sister's at the tip.
"But, there are also those who agree.. there is a reason the Aurora Basin hosts only unicorn." Oh yes. The small curve on Lyriel's lips grew into a satisfied smile.
This was only getting better and better.

The two had walked through many lands on their journey and it hadn't been often that they had actually heard of someone racist. Sure, some rumors had been spreading but they had never spoken to anyone who shared their beloved opinions.
In the Basin, as Mauja here called it, there seemed to be a lot of unicorns sharing their thoughts - and they liked it.

"Yes, if fact we're very interested. I apologize for being rude before, just don't wanna get her in trouble." The stallion's gaze turned to his sister, who slightly blushed in the darkness. He had always looked out for her, cleaning her path so it would be free from any kind of trouble.
She was too impulsive, always rushing with things. Too passionate, too fierce. Almost the opposite of himself.
"Should we get going to this... Basin?" Her voice was deep like her brothers, but it still had that feminine tone that could make a stallion go crazy.

Skylies loved to flirt, even if her brother never allowed her to. But, now that they were getting a home, maybe he wouldn't be as protective as before.

"Skylies talking."
"Lyriel talking."

ooc: Absolutely not my best >.> Maybe even my worse.. *shivers* But I had to squeeze out a post with these two <3
word count: 314
Skylies & Lyriel

Messages In This Thread
Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 01-22-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Mauja - 01-24-2013, 07:41 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 01-30-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Mauja - 01-31-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 01-31-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Mauja - 01-31-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 02-12-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Mauja - 02-14-2013, 07:21 AM
RE: Bring it On || Joining - by Skylies Lyriel - 02-17-2013, 01:55 PM