the Rift

[open] Beating like a Hammer
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia's curved ears tipped forward when Donovan asked to join their band. Having their actions called valiant was comforting after all of the ill will and bitterness as of late. A happy smile crossed her gray lips, and she lead him closer and closer to the Foothills, a land that she might one day be able to call home. "Uncle, your presence and prowess in battle would be most welcome. My father speaks highly of you, and I remember you on the Tides." The glorious sun overhead warmed her, but her Uncle's desire to join her band warmed her even more.

The pale princess then grimaced slightly. "However, we are planning an invasion soon since we have outgrown the Deep Forest. My father resides in the land we hope to claim, and... well, I love my father, but the land is stagnant. I pray that he sees this as well and chooses not to fight." Ophelia's eyes grew distant as she recalled the charcoal and noble figure that was her father. What had caused her to stay so long in the Forest was Paladin. She revered him a way that distanced him, and while she would never want to disappoint him, Ophelia had to draw a line.

She was living her life for her and her loved ones - no one else. "I love my father, but we live different lives. I do not fault him for wanting peace, but my path has curved in a different direction.""You will see me in the Foothills, for battle is near."

CARRY YOUR CROSS
And I'll carry mine. Dig your own hole and you'll be fine.

roni

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
[open] Beating like a Hammer - by Donovan - 01-22-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: [open] Beating like a Hammer - by Thor - 01-22-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: [open] Beating like a Hammer - by Romani - 01-23-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: [open] Beating like a Hammer - by Donovan - 01-25-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: [open] Beating like a Hammer - by Thor - 01-28-2013, 02:01 AM
RE: [open] Beating like a Hammer - by Ophelia - 01-28-2013, 02:22 AM
RE: [open] Beating like a Hammer - by Romani - 01-31-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: [open] Beating like a Hammer - by Donovan - 02-08-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: [open] Beating like a Hammer - by Ophelia - 02-12-2013, 03:01 AM
RE: [open] Beating like a Hammer - by Donovan - 02-26-2013, 08:43 PM