the Rift

Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Anger still boiled in side of Levi’s chest as he thought about the day that Tio had threatened the Throat… his herd. It was not the fact that he challenged Levi, it was the fact that he was so ignorant to Kri and how he eyed Aryel. His hazardous gaze was none other than pure evil, but that stupid prick would no way be able to be a leader of any sort. No one would want to produce from his idiocy and no one would want to join his stupid herd. He was a “wanna be” Sultan, king, or leader of any sort. He had no right to just barge into the Throat inspecting to take over the herd lands? Who the hell gave him the arrogance, the guts to just pop into the Throat like it was nothing, to challenge our Sultana and to challenge the brute until the point of him almost losing it. Levi was more than appalled that Tio would do that, but looking back he knew that he horse was all evil. He wanted nothing to do with being nice, but the pure affect that someday he would lead his own herd… give me a break Levi thought as he grit his teeth.

Kri’s striking voice flooded into his ears instantly. His great Sultana had called and Levi had an idea why. Pressing himself immediately towards Kri and the herd, he broke into a gallop. His hooves dug as hard as they could into the sands to get more momentum and speed. Not long after that, the brute finally showed up to where to herd was. Nervousness stirred in his stomach as the brute saw each and every one of the faces that the horses perceived. His dark shimmery coat was a bit damp from sweat, but he knew better than to leave to fix it. Keeping a casual look, Levi watched as Kri was speaking about that dreadful horse that calls himself a stallion, Tio. Staying towards the back of the herd, Levi was still a bit nervous to be in front of this many beings. His silvery orbs sparkled as he listened to Kri’s inspiring words. Each breath she took, she seemed to get more and more into her speech and Levi was starting to get stirred up. He knew this meant war, and it also meant training and any way possible, so in that case he knew that he would respect Kri in any way that he could. Anyway that she needed help, he would help, and he would gladly put his own life on the spot not only for her, but for any of his brothers and sisters. All of the herd members, to him, were considered family, therefore, he would protect them with whatever it took.

"Aryel and Levi will henceforth bear the title of Sergeant, their promotions taking effect immediately.”

Levi’s heart pounded the words of Kri floated ever so slightly into the air. The grullo’s breath shortened and he felt all tingly inside. Was Kri really promoting him and Aryel to sergeants? Should he go up and thank her and stand with her? Levi watched as Aryel went up to stand by Kri’s side thanking the great Sultana. His legs fell numb, but the brute proceeded to through the crowd of horses to meet Kri. His worried look now was relieved with an honorable smile. His featured lightened as his silvery orbs searched for her gaze. His deep blue eyes, like the sea, washed over the crowd of the herd. Reaching up to meet her, the brute nodded his head respectively and then looked towards Kri. “Kri, I cannot thank you enough for this.” Almost about to bow in respect to his lovely Sultana, the brute suddenly remembered that she told him that he had no need to bow to her. The brute wanted to, but he respected his leader’s words and started to walk to stand by her other side. “I promise, I will not let you down.” The brute kind fully said as she stepped to her side. Taking a glance towards Aryel, he shot her a gleeful glance to congratulate her, as he would after this meeting was over. Stepping slightly forwards, the brute cleared his voice before speaking. “It took me a long time to realize something, something that means a lot to me and to all of you as well, Our herd. Our herd will not be taken advantage of like this ever, we will rise above this situation and learn henceforth from it. In order to keep ourselves well prepared for battle, we will need many practices to strengthen ourselves as much we can get. I will do whatever it takes to help our herd survive and train for this war. As Aryel has said, we will both be available for training spars and I will also be available for any kind of questions you may have. Let’s rise together and show this stallion what he is really in for!” Levi’s voice was almost a yell at the end as he was trying to be inspirational. Stepping back behind, Kri he held his breath… this was really happening.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Kri - 01-22-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Sierra - 01-22-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Midas - 01-22-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Aryel - 01-22-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Cera - 01-22-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Levi - 01-22-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Xylia - 01-23-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Sumati - 01-23-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Ázzuen - 01-23-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Sound the Alarm. [Herd Meeting] - by Onni - 01-23-2013, 08:54 PM