the Rift

I thrive in spilled blood [Open]

Satan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
My tail lifts sightly,swaying from side to side,as I take in the stench of this world. What the hell had even brought me here? My bold red eyes dark from side to side,the dark slit in the centre of my red jems is small. I am unfazed by this land. It doesn't interest me in the slightest. The lands of the dragons were more 'scary' then this. Scary? No. Ha. Ok,it was more interesting,more caves,more differences,, interesting, differences compared to this land but it wasn't scary. Why,wasn't it me who had made the little baby dragons flee to there mothers who had then proceed to watch me walk though there lands? Yes. Why,I didn't have a care for walking in there land. We are all born in this world to live together right? So why shouldn't I be able to go where I want?

I halt,stamping my cloven hoof and flicking my tail,curling it round. I throw back my onyx head,my red mane flicking up. I quickly snatch my tail back from its curl,letting it hang down,falling way past my lower legs. Darkness creeps though the trees, swallowing me up in a dark void and everything around with me. My red jems almost glow in the dim light as I twist my body round to look at the way I had come,almost tempted to head back to those dragons. Life there was much more interesting. The darker creatures there were keen on me,it was only those slickly kind creatures that feared me. Maybe I will find another,with the same view of me,here?

Messages In This Thread
I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Satan - 01-22-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Wilder - 01-23-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Wilder - 01-24-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Midas - 01-24-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Satan - 01-24-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Midas - 01-25-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Satan - 01-26-2013, 06:14 PM