the Rift

I thrive in spilled blood [Open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Even if words would later prove to be from a forked tongue, her tone was pleasant and cordial in this moment—which was all I could have asked for, considering that my entrance was less than extraordinary. It’s really all anyone could have asked for in this situation; since upon arrival merely moments ago my simply being here seemed to ruffle feathers from at least one of standing company.

But I wasn’t affected by this; these wild lands were a free for all.

She returned my apology with forgiveness, to which I responded with a thankful smile and nod. Ebony lips twisted up into a natural, relaxed grin. Replying with a tone laced in velvet, and edged in honest vocabulary, unlike her no game in falsehoods mucked my honeyed pools, “I’ve found our evening to be rich with possibility and made more pleasant with company.” Sharping vocals and adding a little uplift I slipped in respectfully, “It’s a pleasure to meet you both,” gaze flicks to a tightly held avian, which chose to stand by all the while glaring icicles in my general direction, “Please, call me Midas.”

Anger and frustration from the misty bird was expected, but it seemed that I had truly offended this creature. To which I found nearly laughable, “Here? Here is the Threshold,” He said abruptly, while firing off a look of total disapproval at me again. Had I really pissed him off that much? Oh the fun he would have with a brash company. Instead of commenting as a young fellow might, I merely regarded him and his words with a simple reaction of pleasantry. It seemed youth had more patience with elder rouges in this instance.

Funny that.

A name was given, but it wasn’t one that gave any solidity to this elder. I knew not who said dame was, nor honestly cared to ask further upon it. If she had been of importance in this territory, my family surely would have heard the tales. Instead of dwelling on this, I chose to press conversation forward.

Satan appeared to be freshly arriving into our humble domain; whereas Wilder seemed familiar enough with these territories. Assertively but also with that same firm quiet, I murmured to her softly, “I do hope your stay in Helovia has been a pleasant one thus far, and should you have need for rest or protection; let me be the first to offer a warriors welcome along the rich sands of Dragons Throat.” Pools half turned to Wilder, tenors lowering to rumble out an addition, “You are also welcome, Sir Wilder, son of Mandrake.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Satan - 01-22-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Wilder - 01-23-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Wilder - 01-24-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Midas - 01-24-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Satan - 01-24-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Midas - 01-25-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: I thrive in spilled blood [Open] - by Satan - 01-26-2013, 06:14 PM