the Rift

:: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God

Vincent Posts: 32
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 19.0 :: 10 Buff: NOVICE
Claribel :: Irish Wolfhound :: None Sparrow

Vincent                          

You know how hard it can be to keep believing in me

Failed stallion wanted to better himself. Wanted it desperately, so his relatives could be proud to claim him as their own. And yet, the monsterous sized horse was the only real threat standing in his own way. He knew this- if he could get over his insecurities, push his boundaries, test himself until his breaking point. And yet he doesn't. He does nothing, because he's afraid. He doesn't know what there is to loose if he fails. What will happen to him Will he stay the same? Nothing changed, aside from another disappointment chalked up to his name? Or will he plunge into an abyss, drowning in his own failure, his own shame, until it consumes him? What of his mother? His brothers? Would they think even less of him then they already did?

for surely he wasn't held in the highest regards- he'd done nothing to warrant such an honor from anyone, let alone his own family

He wants to be better, and to do so, he has to try. It took hours of encouragement, but eventually the gentle giant found the will to step away from his brother, and venture out. It wouldn't be like last time- he won't go too far away. Someone would be able to find him if he was needed

not very likely though was it who would ever need a failure like him

His wanderings lead him to the field. There's a compulsion, a need he can't ignore. He feels... hope. Something light and fluttering, a small bird captured in an iron cage. The earth shakes softly with each heavy step. He's not trying to be intimidating by stomping- it's his regular gate, and if anything, the stallion looks less convincing as a possible threat than a three day old filly.

He sees them. The others. They're gathered around a grand stallion with wings. Gentle giant is curious but cautious, wandering towards them. This is the first step, he decides. It was likely a comical sight, the hulking monster of a horse wandering towards them, staying on the outskirts, looking like he was about to be eaten alive. They're all introducing themselves and greeting this one horse, paying little if any attention to anyone else.
"I..I um... M-my nam-me is V-vincent."

No Veins posts, he only wants teh fire magics of all the magicks. So yeah. Items and companion, yo~

Messages In This Thread
:: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Random Event - 01-22-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Sierra - 01-22-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Thor - 01-22-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Larkspur - 01-22-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Adele - 01-22-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Xanthos - 01-22-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Midas - 01-22-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Quilyan - 01-23-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Tamme - 01-23-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Xylia - 01-23-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Catillatio - 01-23-2013, 09:54 PM