the Rift

:: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
They came- one by one, filing into the fields as I knew they would. After all, who would not be touched by the prowess of a God? He was a vision, standing before us with flaxen expression glaring into the souls of those who approached. I was not so inclined to rush him, despite my roiling though process. I was nearly overwhelmed with questions, but I would not broach them now. Something about him made me fall silent, respective in the sense that I did not wish to pester him with so much going on as it were. The sun was tall along our backs and we all seemed to suffer from a sense of “the unknown.” Whatever we had all come here for was yet to be revealed. There was so much that I didn’t know about these gatherings that others had obviously picked up on.

There were horses that I recognized, such as Xanthos, our new Wraith. I think I was still a bit conservative about him simply because of his involvement in Mirage’s abduction, but at her wishes, I would certainly greet him with an open smile. He had come in a bit later than I, after a strangely colored mare apparently from the Basin. She was something of a vision herself, all confidence and arrogant suspicion as she moved into the group. I did my best not to lift a hardened gaze to her, but it was awfully difficult considering what they had done to our family. However, this was not a time to be judgmental. This was a time to set aside all differences and to settle them into a mess of forgotten shapes and colors until the days to come. After all there was no proof that this particular creature had any real involvement in Mirage’s pain…

Horses came, one after the other, and I was losing myself in the process of it until Mirage herself turned up. I nodded to her and offered a short wuffle of appreciation as I had come to stand alongside Xanthos. She seemed to stand proudly between us as she had a right to. Her chest swelled with something that proved to be a mixture between love and respect. She loved us, respected and had shown her face in hopes of being blessed once more with the power to grant us freedom. Helovia was a place of certain self-experience.

And I was more than enthralled in the opportunity that it offered.

It seemed that the longer we stood in his good graces, the more my heart seemed to pound. The God had looked at each of us in turn, eyes boring into the very souls of his followers. I was nervous, for the first time in my life and my knees seemed to quake beneath me. However, his powerful voice seemed to tremble along the win current and what it whispered was far beyond my expectations. I was shocked into stillness, into the quiet of disbelief.

I looked back at him, eyes widening first in shock and then in amazement. My lips had parted, hoping to force the sullen communication from my cheeks, but of course it was never that easy. My throat had parched and rasped against the words, turning them from an eloquent phrase into some broken discourse of acceptance. However, I was certain that he did not long to teach some weak-minded, insolent animal and so I corrected myself. “It is no fault of your own, my God. Patience is a virtuous attribute and you have taught me that. However, I will delightedly take this quest, no matter its premise.” I seemed to pause now, gasping for the air that would lead me into the light. “I wish to heal those who cannot heal themselves- those with an affliction of the mind.

ooc| Sorry, smutty post. But I wanted to get this up ASAP <3
:: [Magic: EarthxLight U| The ability to heal mental disorders in other animals]

Messages In This Thread
:: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Random Event - 01-22-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Sierra - 01-22-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Thor - 01-22-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Larkspur - 01-22-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Adele - 01-22-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Xanthos - 01-22-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Midas - 01-22-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Quilyan - 01-23-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Tamme - 01-23-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Xylia - 01-23-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: :: Quest Drop #1 :: Earth God - by Catillatio - 01-23-2013, 09:54 PM