the Rift

In Our Darkest Hours, We Turn To Light [Earth God]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The Earth was a powerful magic, having control and influence over a multitude of creatures and the flora on the land itself. Certain creatures were older, ancient and closer to the gods due to their longevity. One such creature now slowly moved onto the remainder of the Earth God's shrine, regarding the little winged colt curiously.

Bright, emerald eyes peered out from dark, scaly head, and he sat slowly, his shell easily defining him as a turtle. However, unlike normal turtles, this one was very, very old and his shell was painted in various hues of blue and green. "The God of the Earth resting, I think," he said slowly, quietly. "Long, we have been friends and even then I cannot tell his schedule. The Gods are interesting. Very interesting."

Slowly, he looked up. "You are seeking guidance then? What happened? You say so many names, but I cannot travel far. I do now know this world like I used to." He hummed quietly and stayed seated, blinking slowly. All of his words moved calmly and quieting, unphased by the emotional colt.

"Maybe he will come soon. He normally does not keep the mortals waiting, but until then, I have been known to give advice before. I assume it is good because very few returned to ask for more." The turtle furrowed brows. "Ho hum... or maybe that is because I was not awake. Old age is tiring, young one."

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Our Darkest Hours, We Turn To Light [Earth God] - by Random Event - 02-07-2013, 04:39 PM