the Rift

In Our Darkest Hours, We Turn To Light [Earth God]

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Emerald orbs watched the aged creature, and shuffled closer despite the rocks that stabbed into his shins at the movement. Awe and understanding are painted across his visage at the fact that the wise one has a place all of his own, gifted to him by the God. ”That sounds like friends to me,” he said softly, smiling. It was nice to know that the Gods were not so untouchable, that they too could have such joy like friends. That they cared even for creatures far smaller and weaker than them, like the one curled up before him in his colored shell.

The turtle turned towards Ilaria and smiled, which made her tail twitch with happiness at being recognized. Chittering to herself she moved closer to Cera and watched their happenings with half-lidded eyes, no longer on alert with the other creature. He had shown her that he meant no harm, and his words comforted her beloved, they did not harm him like so many others. So long as Cera remained calm and happy, the creature would remain in the green for her. Cera giggled softly, knowing already that he was small and still growing. He is funny, but he is honest, wisdom peppering his words between kindnesses. It is comforting, for the honesty is not hard to spot or discern from his other words, and both help raise his heart regardless of if the sentences he spoke had any direct relation to his problem at all.

"I believe the Earth God would say to not taint your heart with anger toward the stallion. Only fools, tyrants and loathsome creatures hurt the young," he spoke, and Cera took a very long moment to himself to think about it. Perhaps the turtle was right. Whenever he felt anger towards the unicorn, it always made a part of him hurt. It felt…wrong to hate him. Cera always found himself making excuses for the other. Perhaps it was the way he was raised? His environment? A mental condition? Cera felt saddened more than angry, and according to the slow-moving talker at his side, it was a good thing. A soft sigh went tumbling unbidden from his lips when he was told that it would take quite a while for him to feel normal again. Grassy irises were sad, but resigned. He had suspected that, when he had thought over it on his way to the Veins. It did not help him, but there was simply nothing he could do but wait. Already he was making advancements towards normalcy, so surely that was a good thing. Compared to directly after the attack, he was nearly a different person. He had gained so much ground, but it felt like so little in the present. ”It means carrying with you the reality of life.” Cera blinked and looked over at him, and he sighed once more. Yes, maybe he could do this. Maybe he could actually continue on. His smiling face made Cera shy and he smiled at the praise. ”Thank you.” He hoped it would not have a downfall to it, in the future, but he trusted the much wiser and much older creature more than himself. ”And…thank you, for talking to me…I get very lonely sometimes, and I don’t know what to do…do you ever feel that way? It seems very silent sometimes, and the only person I feel I can talk to is my daddy or grandpa Earth…but my dad seems so busy, and hurting, I don’t want to trouble him even more…but my mind is so full of noise, and it hurts.” The business of his head made him feel trapped so often, but there was never anyone around to confess it to, and Midas seemed to be edging closer and closer to the edge. Cera didn’t want to put that kind of weight on his shoulders, and so kept it to himself, yet another reason he had left despite his reservations about leaving the Throat. He simply wanted to talk to somebody who could understand him.
Image by Alex
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Our Darkest Hours, We Turn To Light [Earth God] - by Cera - 02-17-2013, 10:18 PM