the Rift

life goes on.

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The threshold. He had been coming here more often than not recently, and it was strange that he felt the need to recruit other horses. He remembered doing this for the Ex-Edge, and for the Plague. What had suddenly gotten into him that he wanted to do it for the Throat? He was always welcoming, and it seemed that was how he acted. Below his gentle and happy exterior however, there was a secret powerful storm raging. He was a whirlpool of emotions, and he still didn’t know where he life was going. What was it with him and making decisions? He always tried to do what was right, but it seemed that he was doomed to always choose wrong. It also seemed that he was doomed to do a lot of things. He was a failure, a thief, and a traitor. He hadn’t truly betrayed the Basin or Plague yet, for that was to still be decided. Or was it? Thoughts always did this to him, turning and turning him around until he grew sick. His own mind liked to play games with him, and he wondered if he even knew what was real in this world. It was so hard to diminish his own truths and lies from reality and fantasy. Had he created this world, just simply from his past? He doubted it. I was all too real, too bright, and too full of love and hatred intertwined. How could one world hold so much potential, then hold so much loss at the same time? He would never know the answer. He moved languidly, and then suddenly a voice was upon him. A mare stood before him, with horns on her head. They were curved in a way different than he had ever seen, but he was interested.
“Hello there sister, I am here. Welcome to Helovia. Can I take you to a home?”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
life goes on. - by Ceridwen - 01-23-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: life goes on. - by Valentine - 01-23-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: life goes on. - by Ceridwen - 01-25-2013, 09:55 PM