the Rift

life goes on.

Ceridwen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 50ff7f2d73e40]

C e r i d w e n

A stallion had approached the birdcatcher marked mare. She studied him quizzically, eyeing his sharp, red horn. It reminded her of blood. Ceridwen had become good at hiding her emotions, and portrayed no sign of distress or weariness upon meeting this new stallion.

"You want to take me to a home?" Ceridwen spoke, but her question was rhetorical. She moved towards the dappled stallion who had answered her quiet plea. Her movements were elegant and purposeful. Her soft green eyes searching his own, wicked looking red ones. "I had a home once. They weren't very nice to me," Ceridwen tore her gaze away from the stallion's, turning her head to look at a small red bird chirping away on a branch. Her horns illuminated the clearing they stood in, shining brilliantly as a ray of sunlight fell upon them.

"But I'm tired of being alone. So I'll come with you," the light tawny mare turned back to the stallion as the red bird flittered away, leaving no trace it was ever there. "My name is Ceridwen," her voice was whimsical, but filled with excitement at the thought of finally getting a new home.

Yet a hint of doubt crossed Ceridwen's mind at the thought of getting a home. Taliesin, oh her precious Taliesin, had been killed by who she had presumed to be her family. But family doesn't do that kind of stuff, nor do they drive you drive you out of your home.

Messages In This Thread
life goes on. - by Ceridwen - 01-23-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: life goes on. - by Valentine - 01-23-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: life goes on. - by Ceridwen - 01-25-2013, 09:55 PM