the Rift

Miracle || Open to stallions

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The light grey stallion moved again. It was easier for him to travel these days, and his illness was getting better with the heat. It was almost a miracle that he was still able to move, walk, and run. He was eating again, not overly large amounts of food, but eating nonetheless. His body has started to regain its weight and former composure, though he was still very thin. His skin that hung loosely at his sides was stretching into a tighter form, but was of course not tight enough. He wondered, again, if he would end up dying before he saw the healer. He knew the healer was a very busy mare, and he wouldn’t push himself into seeing her before others, especially when he was so new to the Dragon’s Throat. And it was a strange feeling for the heart stallion, but he felt no need to see her immediately. He let the affects of the desert take his body and start to mend it, but he knew it wouldn’t be enough. What he needed was to be cured, but that would wait. The herd meeting had put him on edge, and he needed to relax. He took himself out of the harsh environment that was his desert homeland, and moved to the wilds. He walked for quite a ways, because he was looking for a certain place, but he didn’t remember what. He suddenly found himself upon it: the Thistle Meadow. He remembered meeting the strange mare Delinne here, but that was the only memory of this place he had. He moved slowly down to the bottom, and started to nibble at some grass. However, wind blew, and a familiar scent caught him nostrils. He looked up in an instant, and looked around. In the shining sun, a purple mare with light white markings could be seen. Delinne. He moved towards her, remembering meet the mare a while ago in these same fields. Where had she been?
“Delinne, it’s been a while. Where have you been?”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Miracle || Open to stallions - by Delinne - 01-23-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Valentine - 01-23-2013, 09:37 AM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Knox - 01-23-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Azzaron - 01-23-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Delinne - 01-23-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Valentine - 01-25-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Knox - 01-27-2013, 04:37 PM