Miracle || Open to stallions

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark
Torture.

Torture.

This was pure torture.

My mind is racing, trying to keep me from passing out. Why was it I was always going places in such a state like this? Why, I had no idea. I've been getting better, maybe because Birdsong is wrapping up and the heat of the sun is strengthening. I had to sit in a river to clean myself of the blood and sweat, trying to restore my palomino coat and creamy hair to sleek and shiny.

My coughing fits became more spaced out, and I wasn't hacking up blood or anything, which was great. My hocks hadn't been as sore, allowing me to walk a bit better and go farther without tiring as quickly. I keep my wings spread out and my deep red eyes on the ground below me.

I was soaring through the air, my nostrils flared and my mane and tail whipped behind me. Such a beautiful sight, the land below me. A meadow, quite beautiful indeed. I swoop down, landing near two unicorns.

"Delinne, it's been a while. Where have you been?"

I lift my head, walking closer to them. A quite lovely mare and another stallion, he smelled like sand and seat. Some one from the Throat I see. I ignore the stallion for now, and turn to the lovely mare, whom little lover boy had called 'Delinne'. A delicate smile crosses my lips, and I give a small cough, nothing to major though. I return my gaze to the black mare, white lightning strikes going down her back. A large scar goes across her shoulder, and I flick my ears back. Poor darling was injured in a battle. Makes her alllll the better. With a grin plastered across my face I speak in a somewhat flirtatious tone. "Delinne is it? Such a lovely name for such a lovely mare. I'm Azzaron." I tilt my head towards the little lover boy, questioning his name quite instantly. "And you are?" At the same time another comes, he's mysterious, strange.

I don't like him.

I ignore the mysterious stallion and watch Delinne only, gazing at her with my red eyes. Folding my appendages at my sides I step closer to the others so we stand in a little square. Oh, if only little lover boy and mister mysterious here could leave, me and this lovely lady could speak. I flick my ruby gaze at the mare and the stallion, then focus back on my thoughts. If flattering her doesn't work just start a casual conversation and maybe then she'll like me more. I lift me head and gaze at the two, waiting for one or the other to speak.

[[Azzaron's going to seduce Delinne with his hottness!>] (I'm so punny xD)]]
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
Miracle || Open to stallions - by Delinne - 01-23-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Valentine - 01-23-2013, 09:37 AM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Knox - 01-23-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Azzaron - 01-23-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Delinne - 01-23-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Valentine - 01-25-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Miracle || Open to stallions - by Knox - 01-27-2013, 04:37 PM