Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

From the dawn of time, to the end of days
I will have to run, away
I want to feel the pain, and the bitter taste
Of the blood on my lips, again

[Location: Foothills in the summer. It's really hot outside. Sun has not yet reached its apex.]

Paladin saw her rueful grin and smirked at the mare. The stallion stilled and inhaled deeply, and he accessed the part of his mind that he reserved for fighting. His upbringing, history and past came flooding back - every possible maneuver he had learned etched into his muscle memory. The stallion's crimson eyes seemed to darken, and he swished his tail around his fetlocks like a snake with hypnosis eyes.

A dark ear flickered as he heard claws on rock, and Paladin glanced, finding Zaffre sitting, waiting on a rock. Despite himself, the warrior grimaced. Dragons were creatures he feared and honored; they could do more damage to his body that any other could. Burns not only sting, they are impossibly difficult to heal. Still, in a world full of equines and dragons, he would have to better learn how to battle their flames and claws.

She told him that the first move was his. He nodded and stepped lightly on his hooves, shockingly deft and agile for his size. The stallion trotted forward slowly, knowing that the typical bulwark technique of running headlong rarely ever worked to his advantage. Paladin came close to Smoke and snorted in the summer's heat, his crimson eyes watching her body with little hint of emotion; he was a warrior now and nothing more.

The Valiant stretched his neck in a single, fluid movement and opened his jaws, snapping them quickly on what he hoped was the skin on her neck. He was facing her, and he lifted one of his forelegs in tandem with his well-aimed bite, striking down near her own, delicate right canon. Perhaps, if he was fortunate, one would land: either the bite to her neck or a scrape to her canon. Perhaps neither, but he was ever watchful and highly experienced.

[1/2 - Paladin aims to bite her neck and scrape her front right leg.
Following this post: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=306 , so no powerplay in saying what she said. :) ]

ABOVE ALL ELSE, EQUALITY

Messages In This Thread
First Move [Smoke] - {Judge me!} - by Paladin - 07-05-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: First Move [Smoke] - by Smoke - 07-11-2012, 01:48 AM
RE: First Move [Smoke] - by Paladin - 07-13-2012, 01:46 PM
RE: First Move [Smoke] - by Smoke - 07-18-2012, 12:23 AM
RE: First Move [Smoke] - by Paladin - 07-18-2012, 03:56 PM