Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

From the dawn of time, to the end of days
I will have to run, away
I want to feel the pain, and the bitter taste
Of the blood on my lips, again

She was an incredibly worthy opponent. The mare rose to her hind legs, able to barely escape his jaws and avoid losing precious skin on her foreleg at the same time. Also, she was placed in a glorious position to attack him, and his crimson eyes watched carefully. Smoke was built more heavily than he, and he watched her hind muscles tense beneath her. She was going to lunge at him! Instinct told him to curl his neck and allow her to impale her committed mass into his horn, but she was not an enemy he wished to slay.

Besides, that was way too easy. Paladin spun on his haunches, twisting away from her lunge and turned his head to see what she would do once she landed. However, his gaze was met with her opened jaws, and he ducked quickly. He managed to escape his neck being damaged. Still, some of his crimson and white mane was caught as her ivories closed, and he grunted in pain as it ripped from his crest. Absently Paladin made a note to shear off the entire lot of hair - useless, frivolous mane...

Paladin did not allow for any time to be lost, and he fell onto his forehand. After his spin, his hind end was facing her, and he lashed out with his solid, hind hooves, grateful for the fact that he was not born with soft, cloven toes. He aimed for any part of her body that had made purchase close, and he lifted his neck again to glance behind him, though he listened carefully with dark ears for any further movements on her part.

[2/2 - Smoke manages to bite his mane and rip some of it out; he aims to kick her as she lands ]

ABOVE ALL ELSE, EQUALITY

Messages In This Thread
First Move [Smoke] - {Judge me!} - by Paladin - 07-05-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: First Move [Smoke] - by Smoke - 07-11-2012, 01:48 AM
RE: First Move [Smoke] - by Paladin - 07-13-2012, 01:46 PM
RE: First Move [Smoke] - by Smoke - 07-18-2012, 12:23 AM
RE: First Move [Smoke] - by Paladin - 07-18-2012, 03:56 PM