the Rift

Darkening sky [Alcina]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
I was walking alone in the Frostbreath steppe again. The bitter cold was now slowly fading away. It was Birdsong, and the snow came at a slow bitter melt. I felt happier, but the sky was darkening. The uneven ground was making me slightly stumble.

The clouds were starting to move out of the way, letting some of the evening sunlight's rays come down. The last glimpse of light. So beautiful. I kept on walking. I wasn't going to risk running. I slightly slipped letting out a feminine sound. I smiled at myself and though about how stupid and oafish I was at times.

I wished to see if Murdock was here again, but I knew he wasn't. I just wished to see if some one here. The lonliness was consuming me again. I jst wished to frolic and not be in these cold lands. I felt the need to go out and run. But here, in these lands of uneven ground, I couldn't do such a thing. I ran up the melting snow mountains, seeing every where. The snow mounds weren't too high, and all I saw were more melting dunes.

I tried to see if there were any walking shapes, anywhere. My gaze scanned the whole place, but nothing was to be seen unless it was endless dunes of snow, ice, and little pieces of grass poking up from the ground. I smiled and kept on gazing at the scenery. Such a beautiful setting. I then walked back down the dune, to the flatter, but still unstable ground. My mane slightly flowed in the wind.

Messages In This Thread
Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-25-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-26-2013, 04:34 AM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-26-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-26-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-26-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-28-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina](Closed) - by Orinthia - 01-29-2013, 08:56 AM