the Rift

Darkening sky [Alcina]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
I heard flapping of wings behind me as I heard hooves landing on the icy ground. A chilling wind blew past me again, raising up my ebony mane. I didn't look back until I heard a harsh, masculine voice demanding something. 'Who are you?' He spoke. I turned around and looked at a night black male Pegasus. He tucked his giant wings at his sides, and looked at me with a scornful look. His breath came out as frost into the chilling air as I equally matched his gaze. I wasn't in the mood for some arrogant, racist Pegasus male to fight me.

"I'm Orinthia", I said. I kept my voice at a monotone sound, and looked into his dangerous eyes. "And you are?" I said with a slightly snappy tone glaring at him. I would offer him kindness, if I didn't know any better. But my naive days are gone. I remembered that rude stallion I met, and I wasn't going to take this crap anymore. "Also, may I ask, what are you doing in these harsh lands?" I asked him. My tone softened, and I looked at him with kinder eyes. I guess it was better to be loved than hated. As I scoured him with my eyes, I realized he isn't that bad looking. He was quite handsome in some ways. Only if he softened up a little.

I awaited his response, while looking straight into his cold eyes. I wondered what triggered Pegasi, and unicorns to hate equines so much. I just wished for once, they could actually accept us, and not have to be so cruel towards us.

Messages In This Thread
Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-25-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-26-2013, 04:34 AM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-26-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-26-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-26-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-28-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina](Closed) - by Orinthia - 01-29-2013, 08:56 AM