the Rift

Darkening sky [Alcina]

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Alcina

Attempting to match Alcina's gaze the Equine seemed to try and keep a straight face without messing up. Alcina only kept those piercing blue eyes at her, his pupils grew smaller. "And you are?" She snapped at him. He only kept the small questioning frown on his face, and stared at her. Through his voice and small breaths he spoke with his harsh tone "They call me Alcina." Or monster. He didn't say the lasts of his sentence for good reasons. To make sure she stays a bit.

"Also, may I ask, what are you doing in these harsh lands?" It was amusing and humerus to listen too her questioning words. It almost made him laugh or snicker at her question. What was He doing out here? She even spoke in a more polite tone. That wouldn't work on him. His blue orbs gazed at her mossy eyes. He kept his emotionless face staring at her with little amusement in his eyes. Though certainly his eyes changed to a more playful look, and a smirk appeared on his face. He took a step forward and looked at her with a playful look on his face. Yet his emotionless eyes remained unchanged. "I was about to ask you the same thing." He spoke. "These lands are too harsh for a Equine like you. Or should I say a filly like you." Keeping the playful smirk upon his face. Yet his tone was filled with the same hate as before.

"blah blah blah"
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-25-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-26-2013, 04:34 AM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-26-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-26-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 01-26-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina] - by Alcina - 01-28-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Darkening sky [Alcina](Closed) - by Orinthia - 01-29-2013, 08:56 AM