the Rift

Tale as Old as Time | Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

The Cursed</style>

Drop past the color; come up through the summer rain.</style>

Break it? She would fucking shatter it. If the Goddess had thought that Phae would return to her unsuccessful, having collapsed under the weight of the trouble the lavender bitch had placed upon her, she was wrong. So wrong. Phae was nothing without her beauty, her time being cursed had shown her that. And it was not something that she would let the jealous Goddess simply rip from her. "Oh I will." She said evenly, looking at Cal with her sunken gaze, full of confidence.

From the skies Stella, her companion, dropped like an arrow, shooting towards Phae with rapid speed. Frowning, Phae wondered where the little bird had gone off to - for she was playing in the stream what felt like only moments ago. Before she could say anything, her mind was flooded with images from the small bird - a second hand message from Eytan and Ktulu. Blinking rapidly, she tried to focus on what the little bird was trying to convey. Trilling urgently, Stella looked at both Roland and Cal for a moment, before landing on Phae's crown. Bending over, so that her face was right between Phae's eyes, she trilled once again, this time more urgently.

With a grunt of effort, Phae spread her wings, pushing them against the ground as if to stabilize herself. Rocking her head back, to gain momentum, she brought both of her forelegs before her, and, after having taken a deep breath, managed to force her contorted body into a standing position once again. "Sh'tella tell' me 'at 'he Grey march agains' 'he 'oothill'. I am confident 'hat we will prevail. Should you ever seek a home, you jus' come find speshul in 'he foothill'."

With a toothy grin, Phae nodded to the small bird who was urgently trying to usher her away. Before she left, she looked over her shoulder one last time at Cal, feeling a sense of gratitude towards the mare. "It willl be wor' it." She said with a firm nod, before cantering out of the meadow in Stella's wake.

Won't you sing to me your poetry,
Won't you take me to your home,
Won't you be for me forever
So I'll never be alone

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Tale as Old as Time | Open - by Phaedra - 01-25-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: Tale as Old as Time | Open - by Calvariam - 02-02-2013, 12:00 PM
RE: Tale as Old as Time | Open - by Phaedra - 02-02-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Tale as Old as Time | Open - by Roland - 02-03-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: Tale as Old as Time | Open - by Calvariam - 02-06-2013, 12:48 PM
RE: Tale as Old as Time | Open - by Phaedra - 02-06-2013, 03:58 PM