the Rift

night and day {Aylin}

Cyrus Posts: 20
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cyrus
It was hot, even to me. Especially here in the yellow Heavenly Fields. It felt like the Sun God wanted to be extra close today, and I was fine with that. A nice line of sweat beaded around my tender flank as I trotted, I felt it dripping near my neck too. I smiled up at the blindingly hot sun as it stared back. I had never felt summer, or expected it to be anything like this- I loved it. The heat, the bright yellow of everything around me. The world just looked so much more peaceful grooving to the sound of summer cicadas. I was alone except for them. I wondered where Aylin was, I figured she was probably following mother around exploring like I'd rather be doing with daddy, but strolls like this one weren't that bad. Sometimes I liked being alone. I liked to soak up all of the interesting happenings of the world. After all I was never alone as the sun and clouds were always watching.

My golden mane tousled in my wake as my trot became more brisk. I felt secure and hidden within the gentle holds of the tall, sweet grass. My favorite part of summer here was how the singing birds roused from their trees to build on to their homes, and the summer bugs trailed around my feet as I moved. It was quite relaxing to play here. My mind could wander for days, seemingly. But when it came to night - I tried not to think of the darkness. I knew that I was wading in the noon of a beautiful day. I often tried to think of it as half over. I tried not to think about the lack of light, and an eerie clouded moon glaring down from atop its looming throne.

[ Sorry I'm so late on this Ali :c You can reply whenever, I just feel an inspiration xD I'm also using this for lack of a better table :/ ]

In all Chaos
There is Calculation
please tag cyrus

Messages In This Thread
night and day {Aylin} - by Cyrus - 07-06-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: night and day {Aylin} - by Aylin - 07-09-2012, 08:15 AM
RE: night and day {Aylin} - by Cyrus - 07-09-2012, 08:52 AM
RE: night and day {Aylin} - by Aylin - 07-13-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: night and day {Aylin} - by Cyrus - 07-13-2012, 02:49 PM
RE: night and day {Aylin} - by Aylin - 07-22-2012, 04:32 AM