the Rift

We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open]

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit

Observations made from afar give insight, knowledge and wisdom without the necessity of interaction; it was my ideal method of learning. Some call me a hermit, others call me naïve, others still would call me foolish, and then there are even some who would call me wise. I am well learned of the ways of the world, many years have my hooves scraped the loam of the earth below, for what seems like eons have my violet eyes absorbed all that is around me, for millennia have my ears clutched to the whispers of the wind. I share my knowledge, with those who ask, those who prove themselves worthy, and able, to handle the consequences of it.

Slowly but surely, one member of this herd is working his way into my trusted view. The leader of the herd is strong, her return was celebrated by the very fibres that make up the trees, the dampness that makes up the mists which seem to be animated of their own will. But those that follow her, that work for the lands, that show their dedication through even the most menial tasks, they too earn the trust of a being who has been here almost as long as the lands themselves; me. With a strange, small, distant smile upon my pewter lips do I greet the stallion with wings that will never lift his body from the ground, the large, dominating chassis of Thor coming into my sights.

Once again, he brings with him a promise, a fresh soul to wander our realm, a new perspective for us to consider. I tilt my tiara majestically to the dark bay steed, casting his a curious glance as his muzzle touches upon my own flesh - I do not reject the touch but neither do I return it in kind. I then turn my naturally inquisitive gaze onto this new mare; this little equine, who stands before me surprised, shocked, and rightly so. I could only imagine what it could be like to never spy a creature of another species, to live in a realm where magic was non-existent, where pegasus, unicorns or anything in between were myth and fairytale.

My horn points to the ground as with a smooth motion gracefully return the greeting, a colourful, soft, lilting melody wuffling forth from my maw as I do so. I offer them a smile, small and suggestive of welcome and comforts, as I make to respond, my voice as mysterious as the mists that gather around my fetlocks. "Indeed, I am Hellena, Seer." I lift my tiara again, and take a step closer to the maiden, my stride is sweeping and purposeful, my intent is to get a better look of her, to assess yet another creature Thor has brought here for me to, well, judge in the unique, critical way that only I am capable of. "Welcome to the World's Edge. I trust Thor has filled you in on the workings of the herd?"

With an almost coy, playful glance, I silently question the nurse, a gentle smirk tugging at the corners of my lips.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 01-26-2013, 03:11 AM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 01-28-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Hellena - 01-29-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 02-11-2013, 02:17 AM
RE: We'll Dance With Open Hearts [Sulwyn/Open] - by Sulwyn - 02-15-2013, 01:47 AM