the Rift

Love Trickster || Loki

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

The stallion moved with dark grace on this current day. He chose not to fly, for he was getting tired of being air-bound. He moved loosely, not caring which direction his hooves took him. His metallic wings shone and glistened as they normally did, but he felt they didn’t have their normal sheen and beauty. Was he starting to be psychically effected by his emotions? What was happening! He felt like a mare, turning all emotional because of one thing.

He moved his head, his hair sticking to his face in the hot sun above him. He wanted a drink, maybe something to eat, but he didn’t know where he would find anything, and he dismissed the thought. He didn’t feel like doing that. He was in too bad of a mood to accept it. Sighing, he ventured on, and then stumbled. A piece of rock was beneath his footfall, and slipped out of the ground.

The large stallion stumbled, falling over and knocking into something heavy. He was on the ground, and felt his weight go into that of rock. He suddenly felt something else, and saw feathers in front of his face. He quickly got up, and saw another pegasus below him. He scrambled, moving his head to the head of the other. It was a mare, and he put on his charm immediately. It was the first time he had actually fell on a mare on accident, and he was a little embarrassed, but he couldn’t let her know that.

“Oh my, I’m so very sorry, are you alright? I hope I didn’t hurt such a pretty mare in anyway. They would cart me off to jail for such things. Please miss, if your hurt, let me help you.”

(OCC: You wanted Loki, you has him, all up on you ;D)

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Love Trickster || Loki - by Melissa - 01-26-2013, 06:53 AM
RE: Love Trickster || Loki - by Loki - 01-27-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Love Trickster || Loki - by Melissa - 01-27-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Love Trickster || Loki - by Loki - 03-02-2013, 04:11 AM