the Rift

Love Trickster || Loki

Melissa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Silence had rested across the meadow and Melissa was happy with it... She was not happy with the fact that a random SOMETHING crashed into her though.
"What the hell?!" Melissa yelled as she falled over. The thing quickly rose up and looked down at her as she got ready to yell the soul out of it.
But... She couldn't. Melissa looked at the one who had tripped over her. A hybrid, and a stallion too for that fact.

The petite pegasus quickly got up and looked at the stallion. He was big. HUGE.
'Holy shit... Is this a giant or what?,' the mare thought and smirked a little. Well, he was still handsome.
"Oh my, I’m so very sorry, are you alright? I hope I didn’t hurt such a pretty mare in anyway. They would cart me off to jail for such things. Please miss, if you're hurt, let me help you."
Haha, what?

Melissa walked in a circle around the stallion to inspect him. He was black with golden wings and horns, as well as green eyes.
She smiled. Such a beauty. Time to turn on the charm. She flexed her big wings as she started to talk.
"I'm alright, dear. Were you in a hurry or something?" Her voice turned from furious to flirty in just a few seconds, and she smiled at him. Her pupiless eyes were half-closed as she tried to set up the perfect look to charm a stallion.

And she hoped it worked, because she hadn't met a stallion during the whole winter.

"Talking."

ooc: Mehehehe xD
word count: 259

Messages In This Thread
Love Trickster || Loki - by Melissa - 01-26-2013, 06:53 AM
RE: Love Trickster || Loki - by Loki - 01-27-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Love Trickster || Loki - by Melissa - 01-27-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Love Trickster || Loki - by Loki - 03-02-2013, 04:11 AM