the Rift

A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open

Krypt Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I'm a Soldier, and I will fight

text text text
"blah blah blah"
“It lifts heart to know that your stay here has been fulfilling thus far.” A smile yet again slipped his lips, and he nodded softly. With blue orbs bright with happiness. He loved to have ever interacted with this stranger, and knowing her now. She seemed like a surprisingly nice equine. He found it quite the cheerful time in fact to socialize. He was happier now to stay in Helovia. Even if it meant not joining a herd, and being a loner. He could still find a light heart in his spirit at anytime and anywhere.

With somewhat of a clumsy precision he tugged his neck down. Feeling his creaking spine, and chewed on a patch of green grass. Lifting his head back up his blue orbs turned back to him, and with a full attention. With a tasting offer he spoke “Allow me to extend offer of sanctuary in my homeland, and know that you would be welcomed as a brother.” A brother of his herd? What was it again Dragon's Throat was it? He kept the grin upon his lips, and spoke happily "I would love to become a member of your herd. Dragon's Throat right?" He softly laughed happily "Yeah I would love to join!" He spoke out playfully. He pawed the ground with his hooves excitedly. And looked around with positive movements. "So where is your herd? Is it somewhere around here?" His blue orbs turned sharply back to his eyes. With yet the happy smile still upon his face. He couldn't help but feel more blindly happy than ever. Helovia was already being such a friendly place to him, especially Midas who offers him into his homelands. He hoped to find also friendly equines there, and have a better life than on the road. Though he didn't care whether he was alone or apart of a herd, he wasn't some boy who whines for help. No, he wanted to become part of the herd since it was the start of a new life for him. And he immediately knew that, when he took his first step through the realms and into the entrance of Helovia. Noticing he could be testing him of such, he knew maybe someday he could become a warrior or another rank of this herd called 'Dragon's Throat.' It made his heart bound and leap through his thoughts of exciting adventures and quests he will have while being apart of the herd. The hair on the back of his neck stood up from just the imaginating thought coursing through his mind.

OOC: If you want to end the thread here you can! ^_^ Or keep going.
junglebright.deviantart.com | someonessmall.deviantart.com | paintedspirit-stock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open - by Krypt - 01-26-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open - by Krypt - 01-30-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: A Game of Introduction|| Joining/Open - by Krypt - 02-03-2013, 08:18 AM